Key whitening - the Cutex cure!

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 06:51:37 MDT 2008

David

I have a piano I want to try this on.  I have a couple of specific questions as to your procedure.

Did you remove the keys from the piano to apply the Cutex?  I imagine if any Cutex got on the adjacent black keys it might smudge black onto the white keytop.

After applying the Cutex with the towel, did you then wipe off any remaining Cutex/moisture with a clean towel, or did you just leave it in place?

Thanks for sharing this with us and for any additional info, too.

Tom Sivak
Chicago