Shoe pegs

MarinoPiano at aol.com MarinoPiano at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 18:24:07 MDT 2008

Working on player pianos, shoe pegs fill in holes in stacks and  components
when the original screws are stripped.  You can use the  same screw and not
have to go deeper with a longer screw.  Going deeper in  a lot of cases can cause
problems. uh oh,,,,,,,,

Arthur

In a message dated 9/11/2008 4:50:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,