Help sending pictures

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 19:13:39 MDT 2008

I think there is a limit of 250K per post. Sometimes when I've sent one too large, it takes a couple days to get some sort of notice from the list administrator that the thing got rejected.

If in doubt, compose the email with the picture and send it to yourself - see if it goes through - and click on "properties" of the email and see how big it is. The pictures I usually post to the pianotech list are usually about 640 x 480 whatevers or maybe a little smaller. I can include two of that size picture pretty easy - maybe even three.

Terry Farrell