"Seasoned For Destination"

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 10:20:48 MDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:

> Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:
>
> Wasn't it Story and Clark which had the "tropicalized" pianos? Solid panels
>> vs:laminated, stapled hammers up to 88, etc.?
>>

> With the incomparable Storytone mahogany soundboard, guaranteed for 75
> years against cracking?
>
> A few years back, I had a real tropicalized piano in the shop. A Hamburg C
> that had every scrap of felt and leather in the piano tied or tacked down.
> Must have cost a fortune to do.
> Ron N

As much as I hate to sound like the voice of un-reason here, let's not
forget the new and improved Lifetime Guaranteed Storytone Mahogany sounding
board.
With that in place one could be certain to enjoy the full rich tone of that
mahogany board forever!!! Yuuuch!

Mike

--
I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work.
Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com