hammer butt leather

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Sep 10 17:39:39 MDT 2008

John,
  You are correct Baldwin did supply material for the "Corfam" fix.
 I'm now doing some work for a Baldwin dealer and we can't get anyone to
answer the phone in any department at Baldwin.
  I wouldn't be too optimistic about any support of any kind from our few
friends that are left in Truman .Sad but true in my experience.
Tom D.

 David,
    This has been a popular topic on list . Search the archives under
'Baldwin-corfam -Ecsaine and you will have lot's to  read.
    I think it was posted that Pianotek is now supplying Ecsaine in the
thickness required.
    Best wishes,
    Tom Driscoll

P.S. The catchers need recovering also on these actions

From: "John Ross" Subject: Re: hammer butt leather