Shoe pegs

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Sep 10 15:20:59 MDT 2008

All I have is the information sent before, a copy of which is below.
John

I just found my bag of shoe pegs.
The bag contains 1000, and has a Schaff Part Number of 511723.
I can't seem to find them in their latest catalogue.
They may still have some, but not enough for a catalogue entry.
John M.Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.