Pin Sensitivity; was Carbon fiber tuning lever

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Mon Sep 8 18:28:01 MDT 2008

That's true, but just above the pictures of the sold items is this note from
Charles Faulk:"

   Dear customers: Thanks to your heavy demand for the CF tuning hammer, I'm
   working very hard to keep up with the production of these tools. Almost
   every tuning hammer I'm making now is presold before it reaches my
web site.This is hardly a complaint. I'm very grateful for your faith
and interest in
   this technology. Rest assured I am working ahead to provide new levers for
   you. In the mean time, if you would like something similar to the 'sold'
   units displayed on my site, please feel free to call or e-mail your
   orders directly to me. Right now the delivery time from order placement to
   shipping is averaging about three weeks. Again my many thanks to all of
   you who have tried and liked the CF tuning hammer. I'm going back to work!

   CF (Charles Faulk)

"

--
jason's cell 425 830 1561