keys with a sparkle + rebushing topic

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Sun Sep 7 18:43:21 MDT 2008

Holly,
    We recover keys in the traditional tops and the untraditional. We offer 39 different colors and schemes for keytops, which caters to the manufacturers offering custom options on their pianos. It's a nice break from the ordinary. I'll post a few others.
    Concerning the "tucked bushing method", I was not the one that explained that,  John was. Thanks anyway, I would like to see his method performed though with the tools he described.   Mike