OT FWIW FW: GET YOUR FLAG READY!

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 07:51:05 MDT 2008

Greg wrote:

> So, here's what we need you to do ...
>
> (1) Forward this email to everyone you know (at least 11 people). Please
> don't be the one to break this chain.

 Greetings,
      I suggest that what we need to do is refrain using this list for chain
letters.   While some may be noble ventures, the precedent would be set for
every agenda to follow suit.   Then what??
      Also,   if perhaps we would pray that God bless our enemies, we might
have less trouble in our lives...
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel
deal here.