New member

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Sep 2 06:53:07 MDT 2008

Hello, Alejandra,

Besides the Reblitz book, which I also recommend, is the book "Piano
Tuning and the Allied Arts" by William Braid White, Mus.D.  He really gets
into the science and art of tuning.

Hope this helps as well.  Welcome to the list.

Paul

"María ..." <caminante_uy at hotmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
08/29/2008 09:31 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
New member

Hello everybody,
My name is Alejandra, im new in the forum.
I´m studying piano tuning with a great professor called Victor Pena, in
Spain.
I would like to know where i  can read about "the first steps in tuning
pianos"...what would you recommended me?
I feel very lucky to be part of this forum.
Thank you for your time...

Alejandra.