New Steinway Hammers was---hammer thickness trimming jig

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 22:16:36 MDT 2008

? Yes, yes...?Ray still practices Personal service & I still can't spell.? It should have read firmly pressed.
? Dale

--David Love wrote

  I have found that the Bacon sets from Ronsen do not

really change the palette in terms of being in sync with the Steinway model.

 I Also agree .They are both using Bacon felt but Ronsens hammers are slimly pressed in a consistent way & require little juice as you say.

It's a wonderful hammer for these pianos & requires so little work to get a colorful tone.

, Traffic, Gas Prices & More!