perfect pitch

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 1 19:46:50 MDT 2008

I got a note from Ken Medema, entertainer at the highest level about
perfect pitch:
The pitch experience she talks about is exactly what I experience. If I
go to do a show and the piano is not stretch on the top I get unhappy
and if we are at 440 I feel restless the whole time. What she says here
is precisely what happens to me except I've never written it down so
beautifully. (speaking of the to me written by Vicki Dooman)  By the
way, Ken is blind, and you will notice an error two.......
les bartlett