Schwander return spring loops

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 1 13:20:15 MDT 2008

Can you imagine how many sets of flanges you'd have waiting for your leisure...?  ;-]   If you have the butt plates, installing new cord is the way to go.   You don't absolutely have to file the hammers with the new cord, but selling that as part of the job is a good idea either way.   New flanges should be done by replacing every other assembly so you have something to travel to...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044