Switching from "conventional tuning lever" to carbon fiber.

tuner at helmsmusic.net tuner at helmsmusic.net
Mon Sep 1 12:21:09 MDT 2008

For anyone who is interested, our chapter technical this month features
Jim Coleman Sr., Mark Purney and Wes Flinn discussing tuning hammer types
and techniques, and will address carbon fiber, traditional, and titanium
hammers. Anyone who wants to road trip to Phoenix is welcome to attend!
Monday 9/8, 7:00 p.m. @ Arizona Piano. Email me off-list or call for
address/directions. I might even be able to talk them into letting me
videotape the class and send to interested parties ...
--
Scott A. Helms, RPT
Helms Music Enterprises