OT: Public Apology

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Sep 1 09:53:22 MDT 2008

Les:

I wrote privately to the "spelling police" that Shawn Brock (who had the bad spelling) is visually impaired.  I think uses a screen reader to get his email.  These guys try to spell phonetically and do have a hard time (English is not very phonetic) .  They also struggle with homonyms like call/caul, sew/so etc. Don Wiggant is another blind guy who writes like an uneducated person, but when I saw that he is blind, I begin to understand.

I hope all is well there in the Big H.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu <mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>