vacuum

David's Email ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 10:40:12 MST 2008

Mark,

That looks pretty nice...4 hp...?   Wow...I take it the blower side air coming out is completely dust free?   Do you have to change paper bags?  I imagine you have to be careful around hammer rest cushions when cleaning a grand action?...

David Ilvedson

James,
I saw your Amazon review and bought a 4hp Metro blower / vacuum a few months ago. The power is almost scary (I sometimes have to be careful where I point the exhaust). I carry mine around in a duffel bag - awesome tool.

Here is my review of it, including links to the lowest price I've found ($139):
http://www.mesapiano.com/metrovac.html