No subject

David's Email ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 28 16:14:04 MST 2008

      I looked at your broken flanges photos aways back and I don't think I've ever seen them broken like that...any idea of what happened?   Your wippens will be a little lower than their neighbors, apparently the bridle straps didn't need need adjustment, so it must have been a small adjustment...I wouldn't worry about...if you couldn't get parts identical parts, that's the way the ball bounces...always good to let the customer know in advance that you will do your best with what you have to work with.

      David I.

      I installed the flange in my clients piano today.  I had to lower the capstan a little so the hammer line was even.  Was that appropriate or should I of broke the flange off and did some more custom fitting?

      TODD PIANO WORKS
      Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
      (979) 248-9578
      http://www.toddpianoworks.com