Role of the Staple on a hammer

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 28 02:44:32 MST 2008

So how exactly did this post inspiration come to you David? I'll bet you were lying in bed thinking that Terry Farrell probably just spent half the day yesterday yanking staples out of a set of new hammers for weight reduction - "I know, I'll write a post about how staple removal will ruin a set of hammers......."

;-)

Anon....