Portable Vacuums

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 21:18:43 MST 2008

Hi,  Patrick:
    I'll third the Hoover PortaPower.  I have three or four of them.  They have a reusable bag rather than a paper one you have to replace (and buy).  It's fairly quiet, though my Oreck at home I think has more power.  Most I bought at thrift stores for around $15.  There's a Hoover outlet store a few miles from my house if I ever need anything for them, or for repairs.  I've never had one in the shop yet.  Not so for my Oreck.  One has wheels, the others are hand held or placed on the floor.  The one we have in the shop was old when I got into the business 20 years ago, and it still works fine.  You just can't beat that reliability.
    Oh yeah.  It also blows out the backside.  (Isn't that what you wanted?)

    Happy Hunting!

    Paul McCloud
    San Deeggo