Yamaha Grand GH-1

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Oct 27 04:41:25 MST 2008

There were certainly two scales used on the GH-1's.  In one the treble
starts with 0 wound strings at B2 and the other had 6 notes of wound strings
beginning with B2.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com