Jack Flanges

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 19:40:35 MDT 2008

It's times like these that it's helpful to have a bit of an inventory of different sized parts.  I can't remember what piano you said this was from, but it looks like a compact action.  I haven't shopped for parts like this for a long time, but usually they are offered in a variety of sizes or by piano brand (Baldwin, etc.).  I don't have my Schaff catalog handy to look...   Try looking in the Pianotek catalog.  I think the parts in there are actual-size pictures.

Barbara Richmond, RPT

near Peoria, IL