Jack Flanges

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Fri Oct 24 18:07:47 MDT 2008

I attached the pics of the two broken flanges.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3212/2969737097_6e1364464f.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3138/2969736163_b887ba3980.jpg

I ordered some
standard jack flanges from Schaff and they came today.  They do not
appear to be the right size.  I put it next to the original flange, and
you can see quite a difference.

Help please.

These
"broken keys" are in the center of the keyboard on my clients piano, so
I will be stopping by next week and swapping the whippens from B87 and
C88, so at least the piano will be playable until I get this issue
resolved.

Thanks again for your help
TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician