Known business?

"Rafael M. Huberman Muñiz" rafahuberman at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Oct 23 19:07:43 MDT 2008

Hi List!

I just received this mail wich BTW, I don´t have a clue how they got
my address, and I would like to know if any of you know them or is
just spam, fraud, or any of its variants!

Thanks,

Rafael Huberman.

Dear Mr.
Thank you very much for your time.
I am very interested in doing business with you.
We are the oldest Japanese used piano exporter since 1974.
We are collecting more than 400 pianos every month from whole Japan.
We repaired high quality grand and upright pianos in our Japanese
factory
Please see our web site http://www.hamana-gakki.jp/factory-j.html

Please contact me if you are interested in.
Thank you very much for your time.
Best regards,
Ryota Nakamura
HAMANA CO., LTD.
889-7,SAKAE-CHO,YOSHIKAWA-CITY
SAITAMA-PREF. JAPAN 342-0050
TEL: +81-48-981-0070  FAX: +81-48-981-0008
Web: http://www.hamana-gakki.jp

株式会社 浜名
  代表取締役 中村 良太 nakamura at hamana-gakki.jp
MSN上小游戏,工作休闲两不误! 马上就开始玩!