Jack Flange Repair

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 17:14:48 MDT 2008

Matthew

Are you sure the jacks them selves are broken, and that the flange holding the jack to the wippen has not become unglued. In my 30 years of piano work, I might have had one or two broken jacks, but countless of loose jack flanges, with the jack intact.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943