Tuners with Disabilities

Marc Mailhot mailhot0405 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 14:35:30 MDT 2008

Good afternoon everyone.

I've been out of commission for a bit with a very serious right knee injury (osteonecrosis) and may be looking at a knee replacement next year. Meantime I'm looking at getting back into tuning grands, spinets and consoles but am thinking of avoiding uprights at the moment due to the standing involved.

I wanted to know if anyone else out there has had to deal with a similar injury and how you might have adapted.

Many thanks in advance.

Marc P. Mailhot
Marco Polo Music
Westbrook, ME USA

The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make...

The Beatles/Abbey Road (The End)...1969

http://mail.yahoo.com