SCRC-PTG Seminar October 30 - November 2 in Fort Worth

Leon Speir leonsp at swbell.net
Sat Oct 18 05:52:11 MDT 2008

Dear Fellow Piano Technicians,

It's October, and SCRC (formerly TSA) is ready to host our annual training
seminar.  We welcome attendees of all levels of piano technical skills.

This year, SCRC will hold its annual seminar at the Riley Center in Fort
Worth , Texas on October 30 - November 2, 2008.  Rates are low for both the
hotel and the seminar.  Please note that early registration closes after
October 16th, so please register now to save a few dollars.

Register online at  <http://www.ptg.org/scrc> http://www.ptg.org/scrc or
download a brochure, put together by our Regional Vice President Norman
Cantrell, RPT, that provides a view into the fun we will have this year.

Please join us.  It will not be the same without YOU!

Best regards,

Doug Knabe

SCRC Secretary, Webmaster