introducting

Eeco Rijken Rapp eeco_rr at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:07:25 MDT 2008

Dear People,

I like to introduce myself. My name is Eeco Rijken Rapp, 25 years old and I live in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
I've completed the piano technician school 2 years ago in Amsterdam and working at a big piano company in Veenendaal.
I work 5 days a week and due to the help of Andre Oorebeek I am learning new things every day. He has become a important part in my life to become a well trained, professional
piano technician.
I think that the pianoworld is for small groups, but I believe that small groups can achieve big things as well.

I hope my present is appreciated , and Im glad to be a part of this to gain knowledge or share ideas with you all.

Thank you for your time,

Greetings

Eeco Rijken Rapp