not too far off the mark $$$

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 20:11:15 MDT 2008

Terry,
$5K a week to get by?!  I don't know what you're smoking, but it must be
pretty danged expensive! ;-)

That's $240,000 a year with four weeks vacation.  That ain't "geting by" --
that's living pretty darn well ... even if you're living on the left coast.

Maybe you meant this jokingly???  I surely hope so.

--
JF