the economy

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 09:45:14 MDT 2008

In a message dated 10/9/2008 12:21:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fmurray at cruzio.com writes:

I have a friend that owns a very high end bakery,  over 100 employees in his
single location, a 30 foot display with $90. cakes,  he says despite rising
costs on everything and him trying to hold the line  business is block buster.

Yep!... Thaarr ya go!.... I guess!  A CEO who "earns" $50  million a year,
won't bake their own cake!  So does this mean  we should raise tuning prices to
say.. $1000 for a tuning?

Julia