Red light on DC light block

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Mon Oct 13 08:54:19 MDT 2008

Hi Ron,

I am on the road after the PTG conference in Chicago.  Kelly Hollifield or
Randy Kaufman would be happy to help you with this.  Our toll free number is
800-438-1524.  I am copying Kelly and Randy so they are aware of your
problem.

By the way I would like to thank the Chicago chapter of the PTG for all the
hard work they put into the conference.

Kind regards,

Roger