Recent Central East Regional Seminar

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 22:39:23 MDT 2008

We just ended the Central East Regional Seminar in Des Plaines, Illinois, right outside of Chicago, and I have to tell you that, if you want a model of how to implement and run a seminar, you shouldn't look much further than this one.

We had about 100 attendees registered, lots of tuning and techncal tests, terrific classes (kudos to Dale Erwin and David Anderson, Wally Brooks, Anne Garee and Bob Marinelli), like 200 plus years of experience in two days, and lots of good music, ending up with two of Chicago's best known blues musicians who played for over two hours for us after dinner on Saturday.

If you want to go to the school's News and Events page to see a bit more, the address is http://pianotechschool.com/announcements.html. Congratulations to all who passed their tests (congratulations to all who took tests!), and congratulations to new RPT David Peterson!

Paul

ps Dale and David...why is it that even when we're in the same town we can't find the time to sit down and talk?!