the economy

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Oct 12 12:21:02 MDT 2008

I love piano work, and if I end up doing $300. fix ups on old upright to keep busy, I'll be happy. I just had a call this morning from and 80 year old guy with properties all over that wants to restore and old Heine Grand from the 1890's, I don't think cost is an issue. It's out there, this may not have been the job I was looking for a couple years ago, but I'd be glad to have it as filler now.
Fenton