conundrum

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 20:18:20 MDT 2008

Les,It certainly happens more than once in a million. Unless the new owner
is pushing you to accept liability, it's time to relax. If he or she is
trying to do that, they are ill informed.
Provide an estimate for repairs, with the caveat that other glue joints may
be similarly weak.
Peace,
Patrick Draine