ETD'S and vacuum cleaners

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Oct 11 06:51:23 MDT 2008

Grin... bad analogy !  The Indian servant is chanting "Ohm" the whole
day long and his work on his knees is his avenue to Nirvana. Give him a
vacuum cleaner and he's is finished with the <<job>> part of the process
in ten minutes and instead has to find out how spending the rest of the
day in the local opium shop can help him find God. The ETD on the other
hand.... well actually it has the same potentials either way.  :)
Perhaps not so bad an analogy after all.

:)
RicB

    The Indian servant is brushing the 300 Yard hallway with a tiny
    hand  brush, on his knees! It takes him at least a full day, on his
    knees. So I think : give the poor bugger a vacuum cleaner.. makes
    life for an   Indian sweeper so much easier. The analogy here is
    that my ETD is like the sweeper's vacuum cleaner! works much cleaner
    and much faster!
    Capisce?