ETD'S ??? HELP

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Oct 10 17:52:21 MDT 2008

Used with a little bit of forthought the Petterson can do as good or
better a job as any of the hot names on the market.  You just have to
think a bit more about what you are doing with it.  Given any given
frequency.... it can identify whether a string has a partial tuned to
that frequency as good as any thing else.

Cheers
RicB

    Ron,
    I've had a Peterson 490 ST.  Don't go there.   If anyone wants it
    I'll  sell it for 50% off of new with case & pedal.