ETD'S ??? HELP

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:28:00 MDT 2008

"I think I am looking for a good, very experinced ETD salesman that can show me why I need one of these things."
Well, I'm not a salesman...  :-)

The ETD offers consistency.  Like making vintage wines, there are good vintages
and not-so-good vintages.  That's what I tell clients aural tuning can be like.
No matter how I feel, or if I'm stuffed up or distracted, I'm confident that my
tech-controlled custom tuning out of the box will give me the targets to a
great tuning.

Since I work in the midwest, almost all of my regular tunings involve pitch
adjustments.  The ETD's offer the possiblity of achieving a fine tuning after
a single pass. (only the possibility - most of the time, there's still notes to
clean-up on a second pass.  Others have perfected the technique better that
I...)

Ron Koval
Chicagoland