ETD'S ??? HELP

RON MAY, RPT ronmay_rpt at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 10 11:26:17 MDT 2008

" But I am very very happy that I have my Verituner for 2 years now. How
could I work without an ETD all the years? It makes work much more
comfortable."

Gregor

It makes work much more comfortable."
Can you add improved to this statement??

At 71 and have been a very proud very busy aural tuner ever since Dr. White
handed me a diploma and dubed me "Sir Tuner" . That was way to back in 1958,
I can't believe I am getting interested in looking at ETDs.
Dr. White is doing a back flip in his grave.  I am concerned because I have
walked in immediately behind many very poor ETD tunings. I admit to knowing
absoutely nothing about these things and how they work. What I've seen
hasn't impressed me.

I think I am looking for a good, very experinced ETD salesman that can show
me why I need one of these things.

With a number of different ETDs out there, has anyone come up with a best
and worst list?

I am trying to be open minded and really want to understand.

Ron May, rpt.