the economy

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Oct 8 22:27:40 MDT 2008

Andrew,
Allot of what you said is political, and I always ignore that, but the snip below
I love, and agree with. Thank you. 'A REAL CASH ECONOMY IS LOCAL'
Fenton

This brings us back to psychology.  We can let the talking heads
convince us that things are terrible or we can explore the reality
that real, cash, economy is local.  That larger debt-based economy is
a house or cards that crashes and folds in fairly predictable cycles.
It re-arranges itself and takes off again eventually piggy backing of
the real cash economy you and I make in our every-day-lives.  It is
going to be hard to get loans for a while.  So what.  A cash based
lifestyle makes a lot more sense.  Need more money, go out there and
make it.  Re-examine your "needs" too and pay bills in order of
importance: food, housing, clothing and then everything else in its
order.  Sometimes you have to look further and work harder but
eventually there is something out there for someone willing to make it
happen.

Never debase the value of the service you provide by attitude or by
reduced service.  We do serve the people most able to pay in general.
That should be a comfort.  Confidence on your part begets confidence
on the part of your customer.

Andrew Anderson