the economy

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Oct 8 16:15:33 MDT 2008

No viewpoints, here, Barbara,

I'm just greatful for the fact that I just started my 401K here at UNL.
Buy, buy, buy!  It'll come back around (the economy) and hopefully, the
university won't have any major budget cuts, but I think I'm pretty
secure.  Outside business for me is very limited as I have no time.  The
faculty I tune for is very happy that I am giving a small discount for
piano service, and actually, my outside tunings have increased because of
it! Everyone, just buckle your seatbelts and get ready for the
ride...Should be interesting for a year or two.  Don't give up hope..

Paul T. Williams RPT
UNL.

piano57 at comcast.net (Barbara Richmond)
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
10/08/2008 05:08 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: the economy

Please...everyone...refrain from preaching about your political
viewpoint/analysis.  Let's keep the topics on pianos and running our
businesses.

Conrad, do you have flame suits for girls?  ;-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL

From: Andrew Anderson <anrebe at sbcglobal.net>