the economy

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 14:20:09 MDT 2008

Recessions come and go. They are natural economic phenomena which should not be blamed on the government. This one, however, is going to be the worst one we've encountered since the Great Depression. Although the bailout wilt help, it is still going to take a year or so for the economy to recover. As most economist, and even some politicians are telling us, don't panic. If everyone would continue to spend money, albeit carefully, the recession will resolve itself sooner.

How can you do your part? In short, yes to all of Richards ideas, and then some. If these things are what it?will take to keep your own business going, then by all means, do them.?Here on Hawaii, a couple of my pre-schedules are canceling, but I am also getting phone calls every day?from new customers.?

Each area of the country has their own little economic identity. What will work in New York might not work in California, or Hawaii, and vise a versa. The bottom line, as has been mentioned numerous times, is to do good work, satisfy your customers, and be diligent.

Good luck.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI