the economy

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Wed Oct 8 07:37:54 MDT 2008

Hi Rick,

I had the opportunity to talk with a tuner who had lived through the "dirty
thirties". He found that during the depression his business thrived.

It is true piano tuning is a luxury item. When did you last see a truely
luxury item that was "cheap" or "price reduced"?

At 01:01 PM 10/8/2008 +0000, you wrote:
>List, Our services are postponable, and are more of a luxury than a
>necessity to most people, Fill the tank with gas, or tune the piano?   What
>if anything are any of you considering to maintain business in the comming
>months with the economy looking so bleak?  Cutting fees?  Other discounts?
>Other services?  Thanks , Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano      List, Our services are
>postponable, and are more of a luxury than a necessity to most people, Fill
>the tank with gas, or tune the piano?    What if anything are any of you
>considering to maintain business in the comming months with the economy
>looking so bleak?   Cutting fees?  Other discounts? Other services?
>Thanks , Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner