Low Inertia

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 13:26:02 MDT 2008

  Jim
  I'd describe it as very versatile. It just does many things well.
  Dale

My musical voice is french...very impressionistic...This is why this sound
appeals to me. Rachmaninoff and the romantics for whom the modern piano was
developed are not my cup of tea. Does your B agree to play this kind of Germanic

Romanticism? Not so much for my ears, for for someone else's ears

>?I finally have??my own piano I'm entranced by

Man, yo' singin' my song.

>? Kindest regards
>? Dale Erwin

Jim