Fitting fire hose to barbs

Gerald Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Sat Oct 4 15:18:36 MDT 2008

Terry, GREAT photo's!

Will,
Hope the Hot water worked. And mission has been accomplished with only 3 of the7 unmentionable words being used.
It might be worth considering double clamping the hoses until everything settles.
All the lubes and such may cause some slippage to the joint.  Had that happen to me once. Lots o fun skipping around
trying to get to the shut off valve. Not I set it up with either quick release connectors or valves. Just another thought.
Gerry