(a first for me...) new hammers for 1927 s and s L

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Oct 2 11:54:36 MDT 2008

Good idea.

That's the only issue I had when I finished our L.  Just a tad heavy.
Would have added 0.5mm. None of the faculty had an issue with that, but I
like a really light action with the DW just barely under 50 avg. We ended
up with 52g DW avg.

Dave, take that into serious consideration.

Paul

Phil Bondi <phil at philbondi.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
10/02/2008 12:46 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: (a first for me...) new hammers for 1927 s and s L

Dave, what's the down weight like on that L?

Now's the time to add that .5 to1mil from the pin to the
knuckle center if you're replacing the shanks.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)