SAMICK - no pay? or slow pay?

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 08:53:04 MDT 2008

 I should add that this non-payment was in all likelihood not Samick's fault.? I doubt if the customer ever asked for reimbursement.?

As Gerry Cousins stated, as long as you follow protocol with Samick and have everything well-documented, there shouldn't be an issue.

Dave Stahl, RPT

Dave Stahl Piano Service

dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net

dstahlpiano.net