Samick USA.

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Wed Oct 1 10:49:59 MDT 2008

Greetings all,
                           To put a stop to hearsay.   We are assembling
strung bodies of the Knabe line of pianos in Gallatin TN
Ser#'s 1 through 5 are being shipped today.
Within 12 months all Knabe products will be assembled in the USA.  The JP
Pramberger line will be added within 12 months.
First phase of production will be 20 grands per month. All action and
damper assembly is being done in TN.  Two respected tech's , and one
apprentice are in place, and working hard.
Regulation, voicing, and tuning, will be at a much higher standard than
previously seem in Samick products.
We will be looking to add to our staff in the very near future.
Phase 2 will include stringing.
I will be working 3 weeks of the month in Gallatin.

Roger Jolly
Director of Product Development.
Samick Music Corp.