lo-o-o-ong sustain

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Thu May 22 18:27:01 MDT 2008

Ed,

I've seen that Parthenon copy in Nashville, it's quite impressive. I
can't remember - is it 1 : 1 scale?

What a concept:  "I could still hear the beating of a unison long
after I had it tuned". That just ain't natural, Ed  : ) That sounds
like some kind of freaky thought experiment.

Allen Wright
London, UK