Hewitt, Bach, Glasgow, Fazioli

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun May 18 13:05:06 MDT 2008

Allen, as far as I know it went to Steinway London. It was before I got the contract to do the pianos in the theatre.  I think there was an ongoing maintenance contract for a few years after too, when Steinway london sent someone to tune it a couple of times a year, but that has long since lapsed.  I could probably find out more if you wish.

Best regards,

David.