Key-Capstan-Wippen Heel Alignment

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu May 15 05:43:57 MDT 2008

> Thanks for the suggestion. I sure wish you would have suggested that
> BEFORE I fixed the pulley keys.

Sorry about that, but it's your own fault You should have
posted the photos first. <G> I'd (hopefully) be a lot more
efficient if I didn't have to backtrack fixing secondary
considerations I hadn't considered in time - and you can too!
If you ever figure out how, please let me know right away.

>Maybe I need to send you a shop task
> list periodically so that you can save me from doing the same task three
> times.

Then you'd just have different mistakes to deal with, assuming
I didn't just lose the list. An undo feature would be really
helpful once in a while.

> Good suggestion. Thanks. I'll have to think on this a bit.
>
> Terry Farrell

It could make a nice Journal article too, for the edification
of the next guy.
Ron N