Music rack Cover for high Polished finishes

Dan Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Tue May 13 21:55:56 MDT 2008

Synthetic black  wool  from a cloth speciality store is inexpensive by
the yard...($3.50 a yard-ish?)  Also, from these same stores, black
fabric backed Naugahide would be worth a try...also inexpensive. (Look
for rements)

I've used both of these to replace the fabric inserts on the desks,
depending on the piano etc.

Cutting it to look pretty...now that s a different story. Maybe pass on
the tip, and let the owner snip? Ahh, poetry!

Dan

Dallas Tx